Bago kumaripas ng takbo upang bumili ng bagong high tech na gadget or magplano ng magarbong mga outing,makakabuti ding mapag isipan natin kung anu ang epekto nito sa ating pinansyal na kalusugan!.
Here are some tips on being money-wise in this season of sharing.
Article Reference: www.pinoysmartsavers.com
- Make a list and set a budget. Resist buying anything that is not on your list even if it is on sale.
- Use cash. Spend 30% less by paying in cash for all your holiday expenses. Using your credit cards makes shopping easier but harder to monitor and could lead to overspending!
- Avoid expensive gifts. You cannot buy more love or friendship with expensive gifts. Choose an inexpensive gift that holds a special meaning to the person you’re giving it to.
- Don’t spoil your kids & inaanaks. Consider opening a deposit account for your children to teach them early on about savings and frugality. It may seem a dull present to them but they’ll thank you many years later for such a boring but ultimately priceless gift.
- Potluck dinner. Don’t foot the bill for the whole occasion; people will enjoy the party more knowing that they’ve contributed something to the affair.
- Give the gift of service. Donate to charity. Volunteer your time, talent and treasure to a service organization or charitable institution.
- Give the gift of knowledge. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime! Bigyan po natin sila ng NEGOSYO!
Bilang mga OFW mahal po natin ang ating pamilya kaya po pinili nating mawalay sa kanila upang ma i provide ang kanilang mga pangangailangan at mabigyan po sila ng magandang kinabukasan.
Bigyan po natin sila ng Negosyo kung saan matuto po sila na mangisda
in the sense na hindi po sila laging umaasa sa ating buwan buwan na pagpapadala!
Marami po tayong mga VERY AFFORDABLE FRANCHISES na pwedeng pagpilian at
Interested? Contact us at 050 686 0415
Attend FREE Royale Business Presentation.
MARAMING SALAMAT PO.