This is an excerpt Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer,
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.
5. You don't have to win every argument..
6. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
7. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
8. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
9. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
10. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
11. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never
blinks. ; )
12. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
13. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
14. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
15. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up
to you and no one else.
16. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an
17. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion. : )
Today is special.
18. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
19. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
20. The most important sex organ is the brain.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
22. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will
23. Always choose life.
24. Forgive everyone everything.
25. What other people think of you is none of your business.
26. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
27. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
28. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
29. Believe in miracles.
30. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or
31. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
32. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
33. Your children get only one childhood.
34. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
35. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
36. The best is yet to come...
Its estimated 93% won't share this.
If you are one of the 7% who will, share this with the title '7%'.
I'm in the 7%.
Friends are the family that we choose.