Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life Can Change in A Split Second!

this is a clip from the movie "if only"..one of the most touching films that moved me to treasure and cherish time to never ever take your loved ones for granted..life is too short..and can change in just a blink of an eye..^_~





Ian Wyndham: I Love you.

Samantha Andrews: Ooh I Love you too.

Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you. 

Samantha Andrews: It's... It's raining, you know that right.

Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. 

I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... 

and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. 

Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love. 

Samantha Andrews: I don't know what to say. 

Ian Wyndham: You don't have to say anything... I just wanted to tell you. :) 


Love Will Show You Everything

Today, today I bet my life
You have no idea
What I feel inside
Don't, be afraid to let it show
For you never know
If you let it hide

I love you, you love me
Take this gift and don't ask why
Cause if you, will let me
I'll take what scares you and hold it deep inside
And if you, ask me why,
I'm with you and why I'll never leave
Love will show you everything


One day,
When youth is just a memory
I know,
You'll be standing right next to me

I love you, you love me
Take this gift and don't ask why
Cause if you, will let me
I'll take what scares you and hold it deep inside
And if you, ask me why
I'm with you and why I'll never leave
My love will show you everything
My love will show you everything,
My love will show you, everything
Our love will show us everything



No comments:

Post a Comment